JCL Minutes 9/11/18
- Debrief of faculty ice cream social:
○ The ice cream social was a complete success! The faculty greatly appreciated
the gesture and there was even extra for the helpers.
- Update on convention donation:
- Magis wants to present a giant check during assembly to show the convention’s success.
- Update on ice cream social with middle school
- Preferably, the Middle School ice cream social will take place in October
- Caesar Maximus
- Everyone but one has their forms in
- Discussed arrangements for Progressive Supper
- Waffle sale
- Officers are texting the people who signed up to bring materials for the waffle sale
- We are taking an entire Menlo JCL photo because everyone is at the meeting today.
- We need to take photos of all the different Latin classes for the Scrapbook.
- We set a date for the Halloween Party for the homeless shelter
- Historian t-shirt report
- Everyone likes the back of the t-shirts, but the front still needs to be touched up
- Sophie report (membership)
- The September edition for Lorica is almost finished.
- Sophie S still needs Elise’s article from the ice cream social.
- Put the answers in a different location rather than upside down on the page with the question.
- Put a picture of Jeff playing piano on the Lorica from National Convention.
- Water bottle stickers
- Sophie G suggests making Menlo JCL water bottle stickers by September 21st.
- Historians have started brainstorming ideas for the Scrapbook.
- Naomi made a motion: donating money for textbooks for prisoners
- Natalie seconds the motion and all are in favor.
- Ethan is trying to obtain waivers for names so that JCL members can have their first and last names on documents such as Lorica.