The students on campus today will write and sign a thank you card for Miramonte for hosting Ludi. We talked about Ludi and how that will impact our planning for state convention.
Notes for State:
- Ahna thinks we should spread out colloquias throughout the day.
- We need more than one scorer in each Certamin room
- Magis needs to finish the Certamen questions
- We should proofread the questions
- We should have people introduce themselves with their offices, names, faces at the general assembly
- It would be nice to have more noise at general assemblies
- We have to consider whether we need adults in every breakout room. We should have enough with SCL and parents
- The escape rooms were a mess at Ludi. We need to have different Zooms open with passcodes that people have to find thru clues. We need more than 1 person working on executing it
- We need more music and conversation in every activity
- Claire will help us run a tik tok challenge at state
- We need better ideas for spirit activities
We don’t have academic test results yet. We need to pick a day for the Gladiator party. We can’t do it immediately after break. Kayla will write the thank you note for Miramonte.